Sunday 9 October 2016

One and only solution to the Kashmir problem.

Indian people, Indian govt. and Indian armed forces, Pakistanis, Kashmiris,

Let me tell you the one and only solution to the Kashmir problem. You must know it, otherwise you are heading for disaster. For too long have you been befooled.

Listen to me patiently and coolly, and only thereafter express your opinion. You can certainly disagree with me, but in that case you must give me reasons, not abuse.

1. On what basis was the Partition of India done in 1947 ? On the basis of the two nation theory, that Hindus and Muslims are two separate nations.

2. If we accept the two nation theory, then logically Kashmir, whose population is 95% Muslim, should have gone to Pakistan

3. So unless we say that the two nation theory itself was bogus, ( which indeed it was ) and that the historical swindle by the British of dividing India on the basis of religion must be undone, and India and Pakistan ( and Bangladesh ) must be reunited under a secular Government, as I have been saying for years, Indians have no right to say that Kashmir is an integral part of India and must remain with India.

To say that a long time has passed since 1947 is irrelevant. Germany was reunited in 1990 after its partition in 1945. China has still not recognized Taiwan

4. In other words, the solution, and the only solution, to the Kashmir problem, is reunification of India and Pakistan ( and Bangladesh ) under a secular, modern minded government.
For long have I been saying this, a solitary voice crying in the wilderness, but for saying this truth I was branded as a madman, a crank, a dreamer, a utopian, and even things worse.

5. Those who say that Pakistan is the 'epicentre' of terrorism, and therefore we should not unite with 'terrorists', are talking rubbish. I know many Pakistanis, and find them fine people. I have repeatedly said that 99% Pakistanis ( like 99% Indians ) are good people, though there are 1% rascals on both sides. In fact Indians and Pakistanis are really one people, artificially ( but temporarily ) divided by the British for Western vested interests.

When I meet Pakistanis I feel no different from them. We speak to each other in Hindustani, we look like each other, we share the same culture, etc. In fact we are one. We were befooled by the British into thinking that Hindus and Muslims are enemies of each other, but how much longer must we remain befooled ? How much longer must blood flow between us ?
But that does not detract from the fact that Pakistan is a fake, artificial entity ( I refuse to call it a country ), created by the wicked British on the basis of the bogus two nation theory ( see my article ' The Truth about Pakistan ' online and on my blog justicekatju.blogspot.in. It was published in the Pakistani newspaper 'The Nation' a few years back )

6. So all of you think coolly about what I have said above. Dont quickly accept or reject it. Take your time, and deliberate on it, and dicuss it with others.

Once you accept my ideas on principle, the details about how to practically work them out can be examined later.

Indians ( and Pakistanis and Kashmiris, whom I regard also as Indians ), wake up, you are on the brink of a precipice. One more step of foolishness, and down you go deep into a calamity

No comments:

Post a Comment